EXPERT HELP IN PATENT & INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY ISSUES:
Get proven expertise in technical and commercial aspects of polymers, plastics, chemicals, composites, packaging and specialty products to help you win your case!
THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN WINNING & LOSING A CASE IS GETTING THE RIGHT EXPERT ADVICE!
● Fluent in Legalese & Detail Oriented.
● Experienced in Testifying, Depositions, Discovery, Rebuttal proceedings & on the Witness Stand at Trials.
● Served as Expert Witness in 3 product liability lawsuits:
(i) one in automotive TPOs in Michigan which lasted 9 years (went to trial, our side was the plaintiffs, a Tier One automotive company suing a major multi-billion polyolefin supplier. I was deposed three times, I prepared several different analyses and documents for presentations at trial and then was on the witness stand for over four days. Our side was awarded over $40 million primarily based on my testimony),
(ii) one in polyolefin in Ohio (dismissed based on my initial findings)
(iii) one in ABS injection molded parts in Kentucky (settled out of court)
● Served as Expert Witness in four patent disputes. None went to trial and were settled out of court:
(i) One in Indiana (our side were the plaintiffs and the other side was found to be infringing our client's patents after my visit to their plant and my report).
(ii) Another was in Michigan with a Tier One supplier for films, sheets and packaging materials for automotive and other markets.
(iii) Served as Expert Witness in a technology license dispute, retained by a company that makes crosslinked foam sheets, with facilities in New York State..
(iv) Worked on another patent dispute in an early stage (pre-discovery) regarding a plastic film laminate.
(v) Worked on a case for determining "right to practice" technology in view of existing prior art related to plastic multi-layer structures.
● Developed Litigation Products such as Expert reports, Rebuttal reports, Custom tests and analysis, Technical assistance before or during deposition of opposing experts, Preparation of custom court exhibits, and Tutorials prepared for attorneys or their support staff.
● Developed several new proprietary inventions, over 70 patents applied, 28 granted so far, resulting in commercializing numerous value-added products to meet specific customer needs and in new annual business of over $2 billion.
● Results-oriented with over 40 years in R & D, product & process development, business development, sales & marketing, technical service, introduction & commercialization of new products, business & general management with chemical, plastics and paper companies.
● Available for consulting and as expert witness in patent disputes and product liability lawsuits and due diligence for acquisitions.
Intellectual capital is not just about filing patents. It is the aggregate intellectual material knowledge, information, intellectual property, experience that can be put to use strategically to create wealth in a company. Do you need help maximizing your intellectual capital?
Can you adequately answer all of the following questions? If not, you need help from us.
1. Discussion of your needs
2. Mutual non-disclosure/confidentiality agreement (if you need one)