1.Technical Projects & Assistance with Innovation, 2.Expert Help in Patents, Intellectual Property & Product Liability Issues, 3.Marketing Studies & "Voice of the Market" Feedback, 4.Services for Investment Banking & Research, and 5.Materials Expertise for Your "Green" /Sustainability Application . Further details are available below:
1. Technical Projects & Assistance with Innovation
Can we help you with
Technology Development & Assessment,
Protecting Technology, and
all based on Creativity, Technical Competence, Technology Foresight, Market Needs, Critical Customer Requirements, Application Know-How, Economics, Environmental Needs and other Factors Important to YOU?
2. Expert Help in Patents, Intellectual Property & Product Liability Issues:
● Get proven expertise in technical and commercial aspects of polymers, plastics, chemicals, composites, packaging and specialty products to help you win your case! ● Use us to help optimize your intellectual property strategy to maximize the bottom line! Do you know many companies do not have one? Some need to improve theirs. ● Proven expertise in drafting patent applications, developing patent strategies, protecting proprietary knowledge, fighting competitor's patents, etc. ● Experience in helping as expert witness in patent disputes, technology transfer & product liability disputes.
3.Marketing Studies & "Voice of the Market" Feedback:
● Product Development, Positioning & Introduction ● Strategic Marketing & Business Development ● Market Research Studies of Materials, Applications and Market ● Providing “Voice of the Market” Feedback for Market Development Companies ● Strategies for Maximizing Globalization of Products at Minimum Cost ● Presenting Papers in Trade Journals and Presentations at Conferences
4. Services for Investment Banking & Research:
● Providing Latest Industry Information & Trends on:
Costs & Pricing, and
● Analysis of the Competitive Market Place:
Regional and Global Competitors, and
Suppliers & Customers.
5. Materials Expertise for "Green" /Sustainability:
Developing Materials for obtaining ‘Green’ / Sustainability
Use of Recycled Plastics and Rubber from Industrial & Post-Consumer Sources